Facebook, as a leading platform, gives an instantly high rate of exposure to its wide range of space population, especially to non-crypto enthusiasts. Facebook itself is a boosting channel where you can link your website, blog posts, and video content.
Despite its low targeted audience, with their billions of users, Facebook can still be leveraged because it's free and easy.
Facebook.com was founded by Mark Zuckerberg on the campus of Harvard University with his fellow Harvard University students. They founded “thefacebook.com” as it was first known. It was initially limited to Harvard University students only. Later on, the network was expanded to other Boston universities, Ivy League universities, and ultimately, all the US universities. By September 2005, US high schools could already sign up before the website was rolled out globally. Up to now, the site remains free.
Facebook is one of the largest social media networks in the world today. As of June 2017, Facebook reported receiving approximately 2.07 billion active users monthly. It allows every blockchain project to reach and connect with its community outside other community platforms.
Here are the few important statistics of Facebook:
• 42% of marketers report that Facebook is important to their business.
• 20 minutes is the average time spent per Facebook visit.
• Engagement is 18% higher on Thursdays and Fridays.
1. First, you have to decide which user account you will use to create the business page. You can still make a new user account and use it to create the business page, but it can’t be the business’ user account because Facebook will detect it and direct you immediately to the creation of a business page.
2. Once you have decided on which account you will use, you can start creating the page and upload your logo as its display picture. Make sure to indicate all the details that Facebook is requiring and choose a call-to-action button with the destination URL that you want to link to. You can track the number of users who have clicked on the button.
3. After your Facebook business page is set, start posting or linking your website, blogs, articles, and video content. If you have photos from your past events, it's better if you will create an album with all the details in it so your page’s visitors will know what has happened to that event.
4. If you plan to advertise your business page and target the users who are interested in your blockchain project, Facebook provides different ad formats you can use to catch the attention of your target users. You can try everything and see what’s best to use.
1. With Facebook’s massive users, your blockchain project’s Facebook page can reach non-crypto and all kinds of stakeholders. Facebook is the best platform to reach the general audience.
2. Facebook allows a blockchain project to communicate with prospective investors. Potential investors who are more comfortable sending messages through Facebook can directly contact the business page, which gives a personal touch as compared to community group chats.
3. Supporting an investor is easy and quick. You can respond to every separate inquiry and resolve problems faster as well. This increases the level of satisfaction of the investor and can help in developing personal relationships with them, promoting loyalty.
4. User traffic to a website can also be increased. This is done by adding the website's link on the Facebook page and reposting interesting content from the website to the Facebook page. The community can click the link and read the full post on the website. Investors can also get basic information from the Facebook page and then visit the website to make further research about the company.
Facebook is created for frequent interesting updates, so your general audience can always see what’s happening. Posting photos and videos will also increase the appeal of your blockchain project and make the audience feel that your Facebook page is talking with them directly.
Encourage Comments and Reply Quickly
Encourage other Facebook users to respond to your posts or to post their own comments about your blockchain project, or a topic that's of interest to them and you. When they do post, respond quickly - within 24 hours is best. Failing to respond will weaken your Facebook friends' willingness to engage with you, and they will gradually drift away.
Don't Use Facebook for the 'Hard Sell'
People regard Facebook as a fun social space where they chat with friends, check out photos and videos, and relax. You need to join conversations and become part of a community rather than being a business 'outsider' who tries to sell aggressively.
Create a Human Voice for Your Business Page
Facebook users like to talk to other people - not to an impersonal business. Whoever manages your Facebook page must be able to write in a voice that sounds real and likable, using a style that suits your business. They also need permission to express things in their own words.
Promote Your Facebook Page
If you have a Facebook page, promote it to all your official accounts so that your social media work hand-in-hand with more traditional marketing methods. Provide your Facebook address on your business card, website, in-store, advertisements, and in your email signature.
Use Facebook Insights to Learn More About Your Customers
Facebook Insights can tell you more about the people who choose to like your page. Once you know your Facebook friends' characteristics, you can tailor your posts and offers to meet their needs and interests.
The general audience has Facebook accounts. And as mentioned above, every Facebook user spends approximately 20 minutes on Facebook daily, so you have to take advantage the power of being seen in every scroll in their newsfeed. Non-crypto/potential investors will also feel more engaged in photos and videos,so invest time in creating a quality one.
There’s really a lot of strategies you can do on Facebook, that’s what every blockchain project is up to today. You just have to set the tone, write like a real human, post regularly and respond quickly 24/7!
So, do you think your blockchain project can take advantage of the general audience? Let us create and manage your Facebook page! Let’s talk about it.
We built our foundation with the heart of every business in mind: people. We are humans behind machines. We base our business on data but keep relations personal.
Share your challenge with us and we will send you a quote personally in less than 24 hours.